Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Weekend Everyone! We are finally getting rain here-delicious, wonderful, drought-ending (hopefully) rain. After a lot of hard work and numerous revisions, there is a book for sale that I'm proud to be associated with. Its about resistance bands and it has two really good workouts in it with several unique exercises that you won't find anywhere else It was written by a good friend of mine and someone I hope will come in as a guest-contributor someday, as he is a true inspiration to me and many others. Hope you decide to check it out-at $1.99 it's a steal, in my opinion. Can't wait to see the next one! Tomorrow will be all about getting organized-today I realized just how unorganized I am and how much time I waste simply trying to find things. I hope to have a few insights as to the whys or disorganization and how to make your life a little easier by breaking the habit. By the way, to get my friend's book simply go here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/163003

No comments:

Post a Comment